LED downlight voice command
Do not miss the voice-activated LED spot! This extraordinary white spot light is activated by voice control (65 dB or more) or with any sound, and only in the dark to avoid waste of energy during the day. Maximum range approx. 3 m.
Inserting the batteries
- Open the battery compartment by turning in the opposite direction of clockwise.
- Insert 3 AAA batteries making sure to respect the polarity. (Batteries not included by clicking here).
- Open the battery compartment by turning in the direction of clockwise.
1 plastic disc to hang on the wall
1 double-sided tape to secure it to the wall
This voice-activated LED spotlight has an integrated system that allows the light to turn off after 30 seconds of illumination. It is then necessary to make noise (clap, tap the ground, voice control, etc.) to relight. This 5 LED spot works with batteries (3 x AAA, not supplied by clicking here) and comes with 1 double-sided tape to secure it to the wall or ceiling and 1 plastic disc for hang on the wall. This disc also serves as a support to place the spot to the vertical, allowing to use it as a portable lamp. Made of plastic. Approx. (diameter x height): 2 x 8 cm.
Instructions for use and safety
- Lights via voice recognition (sound level equal or greater than 65 dB) in the dark and low light on and off automatically after 30 seconds.
- Is only suitable for indoor use.
- If the spot is fixed on a surface, open the battery compartment by turning the lamp in the opposite direction of clockwise.
- This voice-activated spot can be wall mounted using adhesive tape supplied or suspended through the hanger on the back of the unit.